The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters