The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway