The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- Bromley police officer fired for misconduct
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour