The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Bromley woman who lost her son to cancer nominated for UK's inspiring women awards
- Dartford school pupils take leading role in new store opening