The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- VIDEO: Britain First launch revenge on protesters who confronted Nigel Farage in Downe pub
- Residents claim Orpington garage is causing parking hell
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- 'Piffling': £1bn New Cross development criticised for failing to live up to promises