The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shot gun
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Smoking mums-to-be: Figures reveal where in the capital most mums smoke during pregnancy
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final