A Northfleet man has appeared in court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14.
He faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 between June 2012 and November last year and one of sexual activity with a child.
He will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 and is on conditional bail.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- Charlton fans get green light for Belgium protest against owner who blames campaign on 'few hot heads shown door by club'
- 'Good things come to those who wait' says Greenhithe councillor ahead of significant year for Swanscombe London Paramount Resorts
- Plumstead man 'killed banker after being laughed at' on night out in Blackheath