A Northfleet man has appeared in court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14.
He faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 between June 2012 and November last year and one of sexual activity with a child.
He will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 and is on conditional bail.
- Pedestrian involved in serious traffic collision on Lewisham Way
- 20 firefighters called out to deal with Catford blaze
- Man cut free from van after Gravesend crash
- Claims toxic waste was dumped and left in Green Street Green for nearly a week
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?