A Northfleet man has appeared in court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14.
He faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 between June 2012 and November last year and one of sexual activity with a child.
He will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 and is on conditional bail.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash