A Northfleet man has appeared in court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14.
He faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 between June 2012 and November last year and one of sexual activity with a child.
He will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 and is on conditional bail.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?