A Northfleet man has appeared in court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14.
He faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 between June 2012 and November last year and one of sexual activity with a child.
He will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 and is on conditional bail.
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead