A healthcare trust in Bromley is launching a wide scale recruitment drive this spring.
Bromley Healthcare is looking to bring in nurses, therapists, care assistants, and clerical staff, while it will also expand its temporary workforce.
The move comes as the social enterprise aims to improve its services and continue its expansion.
It currently operates facilities across Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, and beyond.
A jobs fair is taking place on Thursday May 15 at Bromley Town Church, with the trust looking particularly to employ qualified and experienced candidates.
Bromley Healthcare noted all staff members have the chance to become a shareholder and can play an “active role” in how the organisation is run.
- SE London and north Kent set for wet and windy weekend - but temperatures will increase
- UPDATE: Council bosses back Biggin Hill Airport extended operating hours
- UPDATE: Paedophile pub landlord jailed for sexually assaulting 4-year-old boy
- Disgusting Abbey Wood paedophile guilty of repeatedly raping teenage girl
- Help solve mystery of 'neglected' dead dog dumped in Catford