Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Final names announced for Kent festival
TV comedian Russell Kane, Nerina Pallot and the Noisettes have completed the bill at the Hop Farm Music Festival.
The re-booted Paddock Wood event from July 4 to 6, which is not run by the same people who organised the similarly named festival at the same site with headliners like Prince in previous years, will also feature other attractions like dazzling lights and carnival entertainers.
The weekend’s bill already included the likes of Kinks front man Ray Davies, Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson, Grace Jones and James Blunt.
As well as music and comedy stars, the Hop Farm will be host to clowns and entertainers from The Flying Seagull Project, illuminated flower displays by Jigantics, a vintage funfair and a kids area.
Tickets cost from £135 for the weekend and £68 a day. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Beckenham pub to host free three day live music festival
- Plumstead's Lee Ryan releasing single with indie band Rubylux
- The Black Keys to play Greenwich
- Countdown to Greenwich Music Time featuring Jools Holland, Russell Watson and Goldfrapp
- Gerry and the Pacemakers returning to Dartford with 60s Gold
Comments are closed on this article.