A Downham woman who punched a 75-year-old woman after she stopped her car to let her cross the road has been ordered to undergo mental health treatment.
Michelle Harper, 25, of Fieldside Road, was ordered to undergo a 12-month mental health treatment order and required to pay a victim surcharge of £60 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Harper had previously pleaded guilty to common assault following the unprovoked attack in Highland Road, Bromley, on November 5 last year.
Harper punched the pensioner a number of times through the open car window, opened the car door, grabbed the car keys and flung them across the road.
The victim was treated for a cut eye and lip and swelling to her face.
Harper was arrested a short while later after being tracked by CCTV to Bromley town centre.
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- 'His murder has been my main preoccupation for the last 30 years': Brother of private eye Daniel Morgan 'delighted' at podcast's success
- PICTURED: Bearded bobby in Bexleyheath carries shopping bags for elderly woman
- UPDATE: Homes evacuated due to fire at electrical sub-station in Sidcup
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent