A Downham woman who punched a 75-year-old woman after she stopped her car to let her cross the road has been ordered to undergo mental health treatment.
Michelle Harper, 25, of Fieldside Road, was ordered to undergo a 12-month mental health treatment order and required to pay a victim surcharge of £60 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Harper had previously pleaded guilty to common assault following the unprovoked attack in Highland Road, Bromley, on November 5 last year.
Harper punched the pensioner a number of times through the open car window, opened the car door, grabbed the car keys and flung them across the road.
The victim was treated for a cut eye and lip and swelling to her face.
Harper was arrested a short while later after being tracked by CCTV to Bromley town centre.
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shotgun
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs