A Downham woman who punched a 75-year-old woman after she stopped her car to let her cross the road has been ordered to undergo mental health treatment.
Michelle Harper, 25, of Fieldside Road, was ordered to undergo a 12-month mental health treatment order and required to pay a victim surcharge of £60 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Harper had previously pleaded guilty to common assault following the unprovoked attack in Highland Road, Bromley, on November 5 last year.
Harper punched the pensioner a number of times through the open car window, opened the car door, grabbed the car keys and flung them across the road.
The victim was treated for a cut eye and lip and swelling to her face.
Harper was arrested a short while later after being tracked by CCTV to Bromley town centre.
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Former QEH and Blackheath gynaecologist jailed for sexually assaulting patients
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road flooded in West Wickham