A Downham woman who punched a 75-year-old woman after she stopped her car to let her cross the road has been ordered to undergo mental health treatment.
Michelle Harper, 25, of Fieldside Road, was ordered to undergo a 12-month mental health treatment order and required to pay a victim surcharge of £60 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Harper had previously pleaded guilty to common assault following the unprovoked attack in Highland Road, Bromley, on November 5 last year.
Harper punched the pensioner a number of times through the open car window, opened the car door, grabbed the car keys and flung them across the road.
The victim was treated for a cut eye and lip and swelling to her face.
Harper was arrested a short while later after being tracked by CCTV to Bromley town centre.
- Woman taken to hospital after Eltham crash
- Men charged over plans to impede police inquiries
- Greenhithe woman part of gang who committed £68,000 Oyster card fraud
- Residents set up 'watch-dog' scheme over big Northfleet plans
- Coach driver who admitted possessing cannabis set to be sentenced