A Gravesend man has appeared in court charged with multiple counts of making indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, is accused of five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, is accused of making one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
The allegations he faces relate to 55 pictures of varying levels.
Moon appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 and has been released on conditional bail before his next appearance at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Jail for trio of Swanley and Hextable rogue traders over £64,850 scam
- Council invites it's residents to have their say on Greenwich pharmacy services
- Unconfirmed reports of hand grenade found in a safe at Shortlands property
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out