A Gravesend man has appeared in court charged with multiple counts of making indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, is accused of five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, is accused of making one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
The allegations he faces relate to 55 pictures of varying levels.
Moon appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 and has been released on conditional bail before his next appearance at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2.
- Man shot in Downham by 'two men on motorcycle'
- One person rushed to hospital after serious crash in St Mary Cray
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs