A Gravesend man has appeared in court charged with multiple counts of making indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, is accused of five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, is accused of making one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
The allegations he faces relate to 55 pictures of varying levels.
Moon appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 and has been released on conditional bail before his next appearance at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty