A Gravesend man has appeared in court charged with multiple counts of making indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, is accused of five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, is accused of making one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
The allegations he faces relate to 55 pictures of varying levels.
Moon appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 and has been released on conditional bail before his next appearance at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight