A Gravesend man has appeared in court charged with multiple counts of making indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, is accused of five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, is accused of making one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
The allegations he faces relate to 55 pictures of varying levels.
Moon appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 and has been released on conditional bail before his next appearance at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine