A Gravesend man has appeared in court charged with multiple counts of making indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, is accused of five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, is accused of making one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
The allegations he faces relate to 55 pictures of varying levels.
Moon appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 and has been released on conditional bail before his next appearance at Maidstone Crown Court on May 2.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths