Around 40 children were treated to a Mad hatter's tea party in Bexleyheath.
The event took place in the Danson Youth Centre in Brampton Road and included a hunt for Alice in Wonderland characters around the grounds.
Staff were left impressed with how well the youngster coped with the excitement.
Support worker Laurena Fifield said: "We had around 40 kids come, aged five and under, down and it went really well.
"They had a great time during the games and were well behaved while all sitting together eating the chocolate which had been donated by Asda."
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham