Around 40 children were treated to a Mad hatter's tea party in Bexleyheath.
The event took place in the Danson Youth Centre in Brampton Road and included a hunt for Alice in Wonderland characters around the grounds.
Staff were left impressed with how well the youngster coped with the excitement.
Support worker Laurena Fifield said: "We had around 40 kids come, aged five and under, down and it went really well.
"They had a great time during the games and were well behaved while all sitting together eating the chocolate which had been donated by Asda."
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Swanley by-election triggered following death of Swanley councillor
- 'Such a brave lady': Retired nurse boards crashed Bromley bus to help woman trapped on top deck