Around 40 children were treated to a Mad hatter's tea party in Bexleyheath.
The event took place in the Danson Youth Centre in Brampton Road and included a hunt for Alice in Wonderland characters around the grounds.
Staff were left impressed with how well the youngster coped with the excitement.
Support worker Laurena Fifield said: "We had around 40 kids come, aged five and under, down and it went really well.
"They had a great time during the games and were well behaved while all sitting together eating the chocolate which had been donated by Asda."
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks