Around 40 children were treated to a Mad hatter's tea party in Bexleyheath.
The event took place in the Danson Youth Centre in Brampton Road and included a hunt for Alice in Wonderland characters around the grounds.
Staff were left impressed with how well the youngster coped with the excitement.
Support worker Laurena Fifield said: "We had around 40 kids come, aged five and under, down and it went really well.
"They had a great time during the games and were well behaved while all sitting together eating the chocolate which had been donated by Asda."
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- CUTE PETS: Just one week left in dogs' category - see all the 240+ photos so far here
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish