Around 40 children were treated to a Mad hatter's tea party in Bexleyheath.
The event took place in the Danson Youth Centre in Brampton Road and included a hunt for Alice in Wonderland characters around the grounds.
Staff were left impressed with how well the youngster coped with the excitement.
Support worker Laurena Fifield said: "We had around 40 kids come, aged five and under, down and it went really well.
"They had a great time during the games and were well behaved while all sitting together eating the chocolate which had been donated by Asda."
- UPDATE: Woman allegedly assaulted on doorstep of her home in Bexleyheath
- Stat Chat: Top 10 boring areas of life that make us feel most fed-up
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Belvedere community comes together for celebration of black history month