A man has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a lamppost in Grove Park last night (April 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew to Burnt Ash Lane and treated a man for injuries to his hands after being called at 9.50pm.
He was taken to Lewisham Hospital where he was reported to be in a stable condition.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called to Burnt Ash Lane in Lewisham at 9.50pm to reports of a car that had hit a lamppost.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and treated one man for injuries to his hands.
“He was taken to Lewisham Hospital in a stable condition.”
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- UPDATE: Vulnerable man missing from Bromley
- Violent attacker of lone women hunted by police one year on
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend