A man has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a lamppost in Grove Park last night (April 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew to Burnt Ash Lane and treated a man for injuries to his hands after being called at 9.50pm.
He was taken to Lewisham Hospital where he was reported to be in a stable condition.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called to Burnt Ash Lane in Lewisham at 9.50pm to reports of a car that had hit a lamppost.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and treated one man for injuries to his hands.
“He was taken to Lewisham Hospital in a stable condition.”
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Erith school rated 'inadequate' in withering report by Ofsted
- Crash closes Long Lane, Bexleyheath