A man has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a lamppost in Grove Park last night (April 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew to Burnt Ash Lane and treated a man for injuries to his hands after being called at 9.50pm.
He was taken to Lewisham Hospital where he was reported to be in a stable condition.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called to Burnt Ash Lane in Lewisham at 9.50pm to reports of a car that had hit a lamppost.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and treated one man for injuries to his hands.
“He was taken to Lewisham Hospital in a stable condition.”
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week
- Former Stephen Lawrence murder suspect from Eltham jailed over drugs plot
- King's Troop soldier taken to hospital with serious injuries after being 'thrown off her horse' in Charlton Park