A man has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a lamppost in Grove Park last night (April 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew to Burnt Ash Lane and treated a man for injuries to his hands after being called at 9.50pm.
He was taken to Lewisham Hospital where he was reported to be in a stable condition.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called to Burnt Ash Lane in Lewisham at 9.50pm to reports of a car that had hit a lamppost.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and treated one man for injuries to his hands.
“He was taken to Lewisham Hospital in a stable condition.”
- JAILED: TV actor and 'dangerous sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Lewisham boy denies attacking police dog who was repeatedly stabbed while chasing suspect
- Sadomasochist accused of murdering Greenhithe PC thought he was 'getting away with it' by disposing of body
- Eltham teacher becomes star of TV ad campaign