A man has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a lamppost in Grove Park last night (April 23).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew to Burnt Ash Lane and treated a man for injuries to his hands after being called at 9.50pm.
He was taken to Lewisham Hospital where he was reported to be in a stable condition.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called to Burnt Ash Lane in Lewisham at 9.50pm to reports of a car that had hit a lamppost.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and treated one man for injuries to his hands.
“He was taken to Lewisham Hospital in a stable condition.”
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?