A Beckenham man appeared in court today (April 23) in connection with the death of Croydon teenager Daniel Spargo-Mabbs.
Unemployed Ryan Kirk, 21, of Puffin Close, was at Isleworth Crown Court charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
Eighteen year-old Nicqueel Pitrora, unemployed, from Croydon, also appeared charged with the same offence as well as possession of cannabis.
Both have been remanded in custody and will next appear in court on May 28.
Daniel, who attended Archbishop Tenison’s School, suffered three heart attacks after taking MDMA at a warehouse rave in Hayes, west London, on January 18.
He died in hospital two days later after slipping into a coma.
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam