A Beckenham man appeared in court today (April 23) in connection with the death of Croydon teenager Daniel Spargo-Mabbs.
Unemployed Ryan Kirk, 21, of Puffin Close, was at Isleworth Crown Court charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
Eighteen year-old Nicqueel Pitrora, unemployed, from Croydon, also appeared charged with the same offence as well as possession of cannabis.
Both have been remanded in custody and will next appear in court on May 28.
Daniel, who attended Archbishop Tenison’s School, suffered three heart attacks after taking MDMA at a warehouse rave in Hayes, west London, on January 18.
He died in hospital two days later after slipping into a coma.
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek
- Beckenham MP Bob Stewart urges military chiefs to resign over defence cuts
- Roadworks causing traffic delays in new Eltham
- Signalling problem causing chaos at Swanley Station
- Top five stories from yesterday you might have missed