A Beckenham man appeared in court today (April 23) in connection with the death of Croydon teenager Daniel Spargo-Mabbs.
Unemployed Ryan Kirk, 21, of Puffin Close, was at Isleworth Crown Court charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
Eighteen year-old Nicqueel Pitrora, unemployed, from Croydon, also appeared charged with the same offence as well as possession of cannabis.
Both have been remanded in custody and will next appear in court on May 28.
Daniel, who attended Archbishop Tenison’s School, suffered three heart attacks after taking MDMA at a warehouse rave in Hayes, west London, on January 18.
He died in hospital two days later after slipping into a coma.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham