Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Beckenham man in court in connection with Daniel Spargo-Mabbs MDMA death
A Beckenham man appeared in court today (April 23) in connection with the death of Croydon teenager Daniel Spargo-Mabbs.
Unemployed Ryan Kirk, 21, of Puffin Close, was at Isleworth Crown Court charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
Eighteen year-old Nicqueel Pitrora, unemployed, from Croydon, also appeared charged with the same offence as well as possession of cannabis.
Both have been remanded in custody and will next appear in court on May 28.
Daniel, who attended Archbishop Tenison’s School, suffered three heart attacks after taking MDMA at a warehouse rave in Hayes, west London, on January 18.
He died in hospital two days later after slipping into a coma.
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main
- A history of Orpington Hospital: Remembering its beginnings as a vital part of the First World War