A Beckenham man appeared in court today (April 23) in connection with the death of Croydon teenager Daniel Spargo-Mabbs.
Unemployed Ryan Kirk, 21, of Puffin Close, was at Isleworth Crown Court charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
Eighteen year-old Nicqueel Pitrora, unemployed, from Croydon, also appeared charged with the same offence as well as possession of cannabis.
Both have been remanded in custody and will next appear in court on May 28.
Daniel, who attended Archbishop Tenison’s School, suffered three heart attacks after taking MDMA at a warehouse rave in Hayes, west London, on January 18.
He died in hospital two days later after slipping into a coma.
- VIDEO: 'Thoughtless' Gravesend pranksters fake kidnapping for YouTube hit
- PICTURED: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Family organise fun run in memory of Aiden, 13
- Tea duelling and umbrella fencing happening at Steampunk event in Abbey Wood
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best