A Beckenham man appeared in court today (April 23) in connection with the death of Croydon teenager Daniel Spargo-Mabbs.
Unemployed Ryan Kirk, 21, of Puffin Close, was at Isleworth Crown Court charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
Eighteen year-old Nicqueel Pitrora, unemployed, from Croydon, also appeared charged with the same offence as well as possession of cannabis.
Both have been remanded in custody and will next appear in court on May 28.
Daniel, who attended Archbishop Tenison’s School, suffered three heart attacks after taking MDMA at a warehouse rave in Hayes, west London, on January 18.
He died in hospital two days later after slipping into a coma.
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich
- Woman with potentially deadly blood clot in lungs 'inadequately tested' at Darent Valley Hospital
- Man hit by motorbike in Lee
- Erith man held elderly couple at knifepoint in Shooter's Hill home and 'tore off' woman's clothing, court hears
- 180 football hooligans warned to surrender passports ahead of Euro 2016