Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
CAMRA's 40th beer and cider festival comes to Kidbrooke
More than 1,000 merrymakers are expected to taste the tipples on offer at Kidbrooke’s first beer and cider festival next week.
There will be 50 real ales and 21 ciders and perries available at Kidbrooke Beer and Cider Festival which is the 40th festival organised by real ale campaign group South East London CAMRA.
The new venue will see cider from Eltham and Honor Oak Park, brewers from Brockley Brewery, as well as music and food at Charlton Park Rugby Football Club, in Broadwalk, from May 1 to 3.
CAMRA branch chair Steve Silcock said: “We’re really excited to be holding our festival in Kidbrooke this year.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for beer and cider lovers of all ages to sample some of the best local and national brews.”
The festival, which will be opened by MP for Eltham Clive Efford, runs from noon until 10.30pm. Entry costs £2 and £1 for CAMRA members. For more information visit selcamra.org.uk/
- Pedestrian hit by motorbike in Downham leaves man seriously injured
- PICTURES: Dr Who in Bromley: Comic book store celebrates 25 years of science fiction fun
- Lewisham officers pilot body cameras in world's biggest police technology trial
- South Darenth: 47-year-old man 'shot himself' hours after woman was found with stab wounds
- PICTURED: Kent firefighters tackle blaze on Dartford roof
Comments are closed on this article.