More than 1,000 merrymakers are expected to taste the tipples on offer at Kidbrooke’s first beer and cider festival next week.
There will be 50 real ales and 21 ciders and perries available at Kidbrooke Beer and Cider Festival which is the 40th festival organised by real ale campaign group South East London CAMRA.
The new venue will see cider from Eltham and Honor Oak Park, brewers from Brockley Brewery, as well as music and food at Charlton Park Rugby Football Club, in Broadwalk, from May 1 to 3.
CAMRA branch chair Steve Silcock said: “We’re really excited to be holding our festival in Kidbrooke this year.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for beer and cider lovers of all ages to sample some of the best local and national brews.”
The festival, which will be opened by MP for Eltham Clive Efford, runs from noon until 10.30pm. Entry costs £2 and £1 for CAMRA members. For more information visit selcamra.org.uk/
- Over 200 Christmas presents donated anonymously to vulnerable children in Lewisham
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Apprentice finalist loses out in a tight decision
- Chinese takeaway in Anerley fined after 'widespread rodent infestation'
- Fire rages across 50 straw bales in Dartford