The pug 'snatched' from a Bromley home and taken away in a car has been reunited with his family.
Bromley's RSPCA branch reported the news last night and thanked everyone who helped find the pet.
On Twitter, the animal welfare society team said a "BIG THANK YOU" and that the pooch was "returned to owners yesterday!"
Vanessa Lucas, 40, described how she and her two daughters had been left "devastated" after four-year-old Bertie on Sunday was picked up by an unknown woman.
But now Bertie has been reunited with the family, from Havelock Road, and rejoins fellow pug Peaches who had been "left all alone" by the incident.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine