The pug 'snatched' from a Bromley home and taken away in a car has been reunited with his family.
Bromley's RSPCA branch reported the news last night and thanked everyone who helped find the pet.
On Twitter, the animal welfare society team said a "BIG THANK YOU" and that the pooch was "returned to owners yesterday!"
Vanessa Lucas, 40, described how she and her two daughters had been left "devastated" after four-year-old Bertie on Sunday was picked up by an unknown woman.
But now Bertie has been reunited with the family, from Havelock Road, and rejoins fellow pug Peaches who had been "left all alone" by the incident.
- Woman taken to hospital after Eltham crash
- Men charged over plans to impede police inquiries
- Greenhithe woman part of gang who committed £68,000 Oyster card fraud
- Residents set up 'watch-dog' scheme over big Northfleet plans
- Coach driver who admitted possessing cannabis set to be sentenced