The pug 'snatched' from a Bromley home and taken away in a car has been reunited with his family.
Bromley's RSPCA branch reported the news last night and thanked everyone who helped find the pet.
On Twitter, the animal welfare society team said a "BIG THANK YOU" and that the pooch was "returned to owners yesterday!"
Vanessa Lucas, 40, described how she and her two daughters had been left "devastated" after four-year-old Bertie on Sunday was picked up by an unknown woman.
But now Bertie has been reunited with the family, from Havelock Road, and rejoins fellow pug Peaches who had been "left all alone" by the incident.
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after motorcycle crash in Sidcup