The pug 'snatched' from a Bromley home and taken away in a car has been reunited with his family.
Bromley's RSPCA branch reported the news last night and thanked everyone who helped find the pet.
On Twitter, the animal welfare society team said a "BIG THANK YOU" and that the pooch was "returned to owners yesterday!"
Vanessa Lucas, 40, described how she and her two daughters had been left "devastated" after four-year-old Bertie on Sunday was picked up by an unknown woman.
But now Bertie has been reunited with the family, from Havelock Road, and rejoins fellow pug Peaches who had been "left all alone" by the incident.
- Funding arrives for heavy horses to help conserve ancient West Wickham woodland
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Sydenham community celebrates Black History Month
- Former Penge woman admits £3,000 benefit fraud
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight