Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What's the best way to cure a hangover?
6:30am Wednesday 23rd April 2014 in News
What’s the best method you’ve got for curing a hangover suffered after one (or a few) drinks too many the night before?
Do you believe in simply sleeping it off or maybe a greasy fry-up is the best way to get over a drunken night?
Do you feel better after taking in fluids such as water or energy drinks (or perhaps the hair of the dog approach), or popping pills such as vitamins or painkillers?
Or do you have a recipe for a magical concoction guaranteed to make someone feel better after a heavy drinking session?
Tell us about your best hangover cures below but type away quietly in case anyone near you is struggling today.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.