What’s the best method you’ve got for curing a hangover suffered after one (or a few) drinks too many the night before?
Do you believe in simply sleeping it off or maybe a greasy fry-up is the best way to get over a drunken night?
Do you feel better after taking in fluids such as water or energy drinks (or perhaps the hair of the dog approach), or popping pills such as vitamins or painkillers?
Or do you have a recipe for a magical concoction guaranteed to make someone feel better after a heavy drinking session?
Tell us about your best hangover cures below but type away quietly in case anyone near you is struggling today.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?