Five people were rushed to hospital after a crash in Swanley on Saturday (April 19).
The incident occurred at around 3pm and included two vehicles on the A20 slip off at Swanley.
Three people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital and two women were taken to the Princess Royal Hospital, Orpington, all with injuries thought to have been minor.
A SECAmb spokesman said: "There were five occupants in one of the cars including three children, all the patients suffered head and neck injuries."
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London