Five people were rushed to hospital after a crash in Swanley on Saturday (April 19).
The incident occurred at around 3pm and included two vehicles on the A20 slip off at Swanley.
Three people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital and two women were taken to the Princess Royal Hospital, Orpington, all with injuries thought to have been minor.
A SECAmb spokesman said: "There were five occupants in one of the cars including three children, all the patients suffered head and neck injuries."
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list