Five people were rushed to hospital after a crash in Swanley on Saturday (April 19).
The incident occurred at around 3pm and included two vehicles on the A20 slip off at Swanley.
Three people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital and two women were taken to the Princess Royal Hospital, Orpington, all with injuries thought to have been minor.
A SECAmb spokesman said: "There were five occupants in one of the cars including three children, all the patients suffered head and neck injuries."
- Westminster terrorist was 'born in Dartford'
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Bexley karting club forced to move out of the borough after 35 years
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years