Five people were rushed to hospital after a crash in Swanley on Saturday (April 19).
The incident occurred at around 3pm and included two vehicles on the A20 slip off at Swanley.
Three people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital and two women were taken to the Princess Royal Hospital, Orpington, all with injuries thought to have been minor.
A SECAmb spokesman said: "There were five occupants in one of the cars including three children, all the patients suffered head and neck injuries."
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives