Five people were rushed to hospital after a crash in Swanley on Saturday (April 19).
The incident occurred at around 3pm and included two vehicles on the A20 slip off at Swanley.
Three people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital and two women were taken to the Princess Royal Hospital, Orpington, all with injuries thought to have been minor.
A SECAmb spokesman said: "There were five occupants in one of the cars including three children, all the patients suffered head and neck injuries."
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union