A 42-year-old motorcyclist from Sevenoaks who died after crashing his bike on the Kidbrooke A2 has been named.
Christopher Wallace Muir was killed after colliding with the central reservation of the Kent-bound carriageway on April 17.
Police were called at around 5.30pm and paramedics, including London’s Air Ambulance, arrived but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The accident saw both carriageways of the A2 closed for several hours.
A post-mortem examination is due to take place at Greenwich Mortuary tomorrow (April 23).
A Met spokesman said: "The Metropolitan Police's Serious Collision Investigation Unit is leading enquiries into the incident and detectives are keen to speak with anyone who witnessed what happened.
"Anyone with information is asked to call on 020 8285 1574 or 101. To remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
- COMMENT: Don't say your mum is 'best in the world' - and keep your Mother's Day tributes off social media
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker