A 42-year-old motorcyclist from Sevenoaks who died after crashing his bike on the Kidbrooke A2 has been named.
Christopher Wallace Muir was killed after colliding with the central reservation of the Kent-bound carriageway on April 17.
Police were called at around 5.30pm and paramedics, including London’s Air Ambulance, arrived but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The accident saw both carriageways of the A2 closed for several hours.
A post-mortem examination is due to take place at Greenwich Mortuary tomorrow (April 23).
A Met spokesman said: "The Metropolitan Police's Serious Collision Investigation Unit is leading enquiries into the incident and detectives are keen to speak with anyone who witnessed what happened.
"Anyone with information is asked to call on 020 8285 1574 or 101. To remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
- Stat Chat: Top 5 tips for happy life - with 58 revealed to be best age
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans
- Beckenham woman finds mystery 2.5ft snake in her basement flat
- UPDATE: Man arrested after woman's body found in Dartford
- Booked up venue closed following illegal hostel discovery sparks outrage among residents