Bexley writers can enjoy a free workshop next Wednesday (April 30).
The creative writing event is happening at Sidcup Library in Hadlow Road and features Cityread’s Young Writer in residence Sarah Perry.
The workshop will involve different creative exercises and is aimed at both novices and experienced writers.
Cityread is a scheme which promotes reading across the capital through a range of events.
The free event lasts from 6pm to 7.30pm but places need to be booked. Call Sidcup Library on 020 8303 7777.
- VIDEO: Dartford driver does quad bike wheelie on the A2
- Abbey Wood station closed after person hit by train
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say