Bexley writers can enjoy a free workshop next Wednesday (April 30).
The creative writing event is happening at Sidcup Library in Hadlow Road and features Cityread’s Young Writer in residence Sarah Perry.
The workshop will involve different creative exercises and is aimed at both novices and experienced writers.
Cityread is a scheme which promotes reading across the capital through a range of events.
The free event lasts from 6pm to 7.30pm but places need to be booked. Call Sidcup Library on 020 8303 7777.
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims
- Police detain man on bridge near Blackwall Tunnel
- Thousands of pro-EU protesters take to the streets
- Westminster attack: Family of murdered officer thank police and public for support