The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman from Beckenham pleaded not guilty to her murder this morning.
Kane Boyce, 33, of Collindale Road, Erith, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey after being charged with murder in January.
He is due to stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- 'His murder has been my main preoccupation for the last 30 years': Brother of private eye Daniel Morgan 'delighted' at podcast's success
- PICTURED: Bearded bobby in Bexleyheath carries shopping bags for elderly woman
- UPDATE: Homes evacuated due to fire at electrical sub-station in Sidcup
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent