The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman from Beckenham pleaded not guilty to her murder this morning.
Kane Boyce, 33, of Collindale Road, Erith, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey after being charged with murder in January.
He is due to stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week