The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman from Beckenham pleaded not guilty to her murder this morning.
Kane Boyce, 33, of Collindale Road, Erith, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey after being charged with murder in January.
He is due to stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- Bromley police officer fired for misconduct
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack