The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman from Beckenham pleaded not guilty to her murder this morning.
Kane Boyce, 33, of Collindale Road, Erith, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey after being charged with murder in January.
He is due to stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon