The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman from Beckenham pleaded not guilty to her murder this morning.
Kane Boyce, 33, of Collindale Road, Erith, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey after being charged with murder in January.
He is due to stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- UPDATE: Another Lewisham West and Penge hustings cancelled in row over 'far-right wing' candidate
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Bromley disabled groups join forces to boost voter registration
- Bereaved mother appealing for apology from Lewisham Hospital after her son died from alleged 'misdiagnosis'