The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman from Beckenham pleaded not guilty to her murder this morning.
Kane Boyce, 33, of Collindale Road, Erith, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey after being charged with murder in January.
He is due to stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman was taken ill at a house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Steampunk event hits Abbey Wood's Crossness Pumping Station
- Greenhithe woman is Simon Cowell's 'idea of hell'