Tricks of the magic trade will be taught to children at a Saturday school in Greenwich.
Greenwich Theatre’s resident magician Jon Armstrong will run The Simply Told Magic School on Saturday mornings from April 27 to June 7 for five to seven-year-olds and eight to ten-year-olds.
Jon, 35, said: “The aim will be to teach the kids some classic magic tricks and basically give them an insight into the amazing world of magic.
"There's an idea that you shouldn't give away magic secrets but my take on this is that the stuff I'm teaching can be found in any kids magic book.
"The value of having a school is the one-on-one tutoring and the fact that story-telling is actually more important than the magic secrets, although the children will get a certificate at the end of the course – plus a Magic School T-shirt - and make a promise not to give the secrets away."
The course costs £60 for children five to seven years old and £70 for children aged eight to ten. Call 020 8858 7755.
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- Where to celebrate Chinese New Year 2017 in London
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...