A Hollister employee from Eltham has been jailed after stealing more than £60,000 from the designer Bluewater store.
Erika Martins, of Crown Woods Way, was sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court last week to 10 months in prison after admitting theft by an employee and acquiring criminal property.
The 21-year-old swiped the cash from the store in Greenhithe between January and November 2012.
Martins was jailed on April 16.
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Slade Green brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Suspected brothel raided by police in Dartford
- Firefighters battle house fire involving gas cylinder in Bromley
- FREE martial arts training in Woolwich with Bollywood blockbuster