A Hollister employee from Eltham has been jailed after stealing more than £60,000 from the designer Bluewater store.
Erika Martins, of Crown Woods Way, was sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court last week to 10 months in prison after admitting theft by an employee and acquiring criminal property.
The 21-year-old swiped the cash from the store in Greenhithe between January and November 2012.
Martins was jailed on April 16.
- General Election campaigning suspended after deadly terror attack in Manchester
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- Primary head teacher furious after council miss deadline to prevent phone mast being built outside school
- A teenager was 'beaten with a metal bar during a robbery' in Swanley