A Hollister employee from Eltham has been jailed after stealing more than £60,000 from the designer Bluewater store.
Erika Martins, of Crown Woods Way, was sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court last week to 10 months in prison after admitting theft by an employee and acquiring criminal property.
The 21-year-old swiped the cash from the store in Greenhithe between January and November 2012.
Martins was jailed on April 16.
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives