A Hollister employee from Eltham has been jailed after stealing more than £60,000 from the designer Bluewater store.
Erika Martins, of Crown Woods Way, was sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court last week to 10 months in prison after admitting theft by an employee and acquiring criminal property.
The 21-year-old swiped the cash from the store in Greenhithe between January and November 2012.
Martins was jailed on April 16.
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- 'He's exceptional': Woolwich parents fork out £15k a year to launch eight-year-old son into superstardom
- WATCH: Police raid cannabis factory in Welling
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- Man on the run after attempted robbery at Swanley supermarket