A Hollister employee from Eltham has been jailed after stealing more than £60,000 from the designer Bluewater store.
Erika Martins, of Crown Woods Way, was sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court last week to 10 months in prison after admitting theft by an employee and acquiring criminal property.
The 21-year-old swiped the cash from the store in Greenhithe between January and November 2012.
Martins was jailed on April 16.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway