Football fans from Orpington were invited to take part in filming a World Cup advert this week.
The town was selected as one of the locations to shoot one of Sony’s ‘Join the World Cup’ videos, with the footage set to feature on the company’s website in the lead up to the summer tournament.
On Tuesday April 15 children adorned their football shirts and showed off their skills in front of a Rio de Janeiro backdrop, while also acting out how they would react if England won the trophy.
It was hosted by Orpington 1st at Walnut Market Square, and the group’s Sharon Baldwin said it was a great event.
She said: “We are delighted that Orpington was chosen and that residents and businesses took time out of their day to take part.
“We are really looking forward to seeing the footage.”
Keep an eye out on Sony’s website to see Orpington’s football stars before the World Cup kicks off in June.
- Stat Chat: How easy is returning to work after having a child?
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Charlton burglar who climbed tree in 17-hour police stand off sentenced
- PICTURED: Car crashes into front of Sidcup house after police pursuit
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend