A Bexley teenager enjoyed the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grill two film stars about the making of their biblical blockbuster Noah.
Lily Donnelly, of Camden Road, won the chance to quiz the actors through being involved in the talent development programme at her old school Townley Grammar School in Bexleyheath, organised in conjunction with charity Into Film.
The 18-year-old spoke to Douglas Booth and Logan Lerman about the blockbuster which stars Russell Crowe.
She said: "I had a notepad out and I was kind of jotting down things that came to mind.
"I read two different articles in Empire magazine about the film so I got to know the context of the filmmaking process.
"I met Jennifer Connolly first who I was really excited about.
"Logan Lerman and Douglas Booth were next and obviously they’re teen heartthrobs so that was one element I enjoyed."
Into Film with is an education charity which aims to put film at the heart of all children’s and young people’s education.
- Glorious sunshine to hit London over the weekend
- 5 'ninja' dog videos to enjoy - does your pooch also have a special talent?
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet road