A man has been charged with assault after a man in his 40s was attacked in Gravesend just before Christmas.
Danny Tester, 26, of The Hollies, Gravesend, will appear in court on June 2 after allegedly leaving the victim lying unconscious in a pool of blood.
The victim had been leaving a party with a friend when the incident happened.
He was reportedly punched without warning in West Street just after midnight on December 15.
The victim suffered a fractured eye socket, a displaced cheekbone and lacerations needing a total of 26 stitches.
- Man admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham
- TRAVEL: Crash causes more delays on Lewisham High Street
- TRAVEL WARNING: Dartford Crossing set for multiple closures in May
- Beckenham museum shortlisted for prestigious national award