A man has been charged with assault after a man in his 40s was attacked in Gravesend just before Christmas.
Danny Tester, 26, of The Hollies, Gravesend, will appear in court on June 2 after allegedly leaving the victim lying unconscious in a pool of blood.
The victim had been leaving a party with a friend when the incident happened.
He was reportedly punched without warning in West Street just after midnight on December 15.
The victim suffered a fractured eye socket, a displaced cheekbone and lacerations needing a total of 26 stitches.
- Man killed in Shire Lane, Orpington, crash named as Ruben Lee
- The Greenwich Show launches tonight
- PICTURED: Police have fun with Dartford shoppers in Bluewater
- Man killed in Perry Street crash named as John Taylor, aged 76
- Jimmy Mizen Foundation opens Ladywell Fields cafe