A man has been charged with assault after a man in his 40s was attacked in Gravesend just before Christmas.
Danny Tester, 26, of The Hollies, Gravesend, will appear in court on June 2 after allegedly leaving the victim lying unconscious in a pool of blood.
The victim had been leaving a party with a friend when the incident happened.
He was reportedly punched without warning in West Street just after midnight on December 15.
The victim suffered a fractured eye socket, a displaced cheekbone and lacerations needing a total of 26 stitches.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- Man charged with rape after two women report being attacked
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension