A man has been charged with assault after a man in his 40s was attacked in Gravesend just before Christmas.
Danny Tester, 26, of The Hollies, Gravesend, will appear in court on June 2 after allegedly leaving the victim lying unconscious in a pool of blood.
The victim had been leaving a party with a friend when the incident happened.
He was reportedly punched without warning in West Street just after midnight on December 15.
The victim suffered a fractured eye socket, a displaced cheekbone and lacerations needing a total of 26 stitches.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash