A man has been charged with assault after a man in his 40s was attacked in Gravesend just before Christmas.
Danny Tester, 26, of The Hollies, Gravesend, will appear in court on June 2 after allegedly leaving the victim lying unconscious in a pool of blood.
The victim had been leaving a party with a friend when the incident happened.
He was reportedly punched without warning in West Street just after midnight on December 15.
The victim suffered a fractured eye socket, a displaced cheekbone and lacerations needing a total of 26 stitches.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths