Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters