Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week
- Former Stephen Lawrence murder suspect from Eltham jailed over drugs plot
- King's Troop soldier taken to hospital with serious injuries after being 'thrown off her horse' in Charlton Park