Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- Woman arrested over alleged attempted abduction at Gravesend school
- Downham man looks back at life as a Second World War evacuee as anniversary of New Cross Bombing approaches
- Mental health professionals under fire after 71-year-old father, from Gravesend, is stabbed to death by son
- Brockley street victim to another HGV incident months after 3-ton lorry jack-knifed and shed its load
- Developer may face more legal action after Sydenham pub demolition