Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday