Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man