Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- PICTURED: Another car ends up on its roof - this time in Dartford
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- Missing girl, 16, could be in Lewisham
- One-year-old boy falls from flat window in Sydenham
- MORE PICS: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof