Three people were injured this morning after a police vehicle crashed into a car on Lewisham High Street.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called today (April 17) at 11.15am to a road traffic collision outside Lewisham University Hospital (LUH).
An LAS spokesman said two ambulances and a single responder were sent to the incident and reported three people suffered neck and chest injuries and were taken to LUH.
Transport for London tweeted traffic information just before 12am, with police also on the scene to direct traffic.
- Former Bexley school girl becomes first black woman to lead a UK university
- Feeling the heat: Fire fighters battle two hectare field blaze
- Teacher at school in Dartford who 'preyed' on young girl jailed for having sex with pupil
- Inspection work closes Hythe Road, Dartford
- Woman in hospital after Northfleet crash