A film fanatic from Orpington brushed shoulders with a star from the new Spider-Man movie this month.
Jamie Bebbington, 19, who goes to Ravensbourne College, had been invited by charity Into Film to a Q&A and talk at the British Film Institute (BFI) in London to discuss The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
At last Wednesday’s event he met actor Dane DeHaan, who plays the villainous Green Goblin, as well as director Marc Webb and producers Matthew Tolmac and Avi Arad.
The cinema fan was one of a lucky few to put a question to the Hollywood panel, which has the likes of X-Men, 500 Days of Summer, and Iron Man to its credit, and said he was happy with the industry insight he gained.
He said: “I got to ask Marc Webb about the characters and how he went about transferring them from the comic book universe, to the film.”
Alongside 100 others he was also handed a 30-minute sneak peek of the superhero picture, which is set for release today (April 16).
The event was organised, in conjunction with BFI Future Film, as part of Into Film’s ‘Behind-The-Scenes’, which enables young people from all backgrounds meet the stars and realise their dreams.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which also stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, and Jamie Foxx, was released yesterday (April 16).
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son
- Leading lady from Charlton viral sex video bares all to News Shopper
- PICTURED: Inside Bromley’s newest restaurant, Benito’s Hat
- Tiny puppy from Erith found after News Shopper appeal