A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday