A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Kent and Medway NHS to discuss future changes in coming months ahead of national scale backs
- Greenwich council threaten legal action on Plumstead High Street property owners with dilapidated buildings
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced
- Gender pay gap? More like gender pay gulf as millennial women set to be £50,000 poorer than men
- Second man charged after assault outside O2 Arena leaves man in critical condition