A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Live: Sadiq Khan is new London Mayor
- Sadiq Khan 'beats' Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire