A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'