A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?