A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack