A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)