A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- CCTV image released in connection with knifepoint rape in Kidbrooke
- Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after Erith attack