A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension
- Police appeal after motorbike stolen in Orpington