A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead