A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- Gravesend men jailed for 14 years after teenage girl injected with heroin and crack cocaine
- VIDEO: Longfield train passengers walk the line after lightning strikes railway track
- Former judo champion from Greenhithe pleads guilty to people smuggling after 18 Albanians rescued from sinking ship