A Lewisham man will appear in court accused of climbing on to a roof and sitting there for 28 hours to evade police.
Anthony Carty, 35, of Caterham Road is due to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on April 29 charged with criminal damage to a roof and public nuisance.
It comes after a man scaled around eight rooftops in Caterham Road when police came to issue an arrest warrant on April 8 at about 3.30pm for failing to attend court.
He appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 15 and was remanded in custody until his next court date.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds
- Boy, 17, 'nearly died' after Shortlands stabbing on Halloween
- Tattooed Abbey Wood man tried to burgle Thamesmead home with garden spade
- VIDEO: Gravesend prankster in Tottenham Hotspur pitch invasion