Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Do you devour or hoard Easter Eggs, and what's the best way to get into them?
6:00am Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
The long Easter weekend starts tomorrow, which means two things will happen.
Firstly, shops will start filling their shelves with Christmas products any time now.
And secondly we will be eating a lot of chocolate in the coming days.
With the latter in mind, here are a couple of Easter egg questions for you to answer.
What’s your technique for breaking into a chocolate egg? Do you do it gently, such as by making a small hole or trying to prise the two halves apart? Or do you just go in all fists blazing to smash that bad boy open?
Also, are you an Easter egg devourer or hoarder? Is your supply of eggs gone by the time the bank holiday weekend finishes or do you hang on to them for weeks afterwards waiting for the right moment to peel back those shiny wrappers?
Add your comments below.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.