Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Car fire on M25 backs traffic up to Orpington
A car fire on the M25 is causing congestion on the M25 at Orpington this morning.
Traffic on the clockwise carriageway is backed up all the way to Junction 4 following the incident between Clacket Lane Services and Junction 6 at Godstone in Surrey.
All traffic is now being held as fire crews deal with the car fire in the middle lane, adding to the usual morning queues.
Keep up to date with the incident on our traffic feed.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.