Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Men plead not guilty to Petts Wood kidnapping
Two men have pleaded not guilty to a kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Police were first alerted to the crime when a witness called to say they had seen a carjacking.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
An appeal was launched to identify a man who was captured on CCTV in the BP garage in Perry Street, Chislehurst.
Moody and Crawley's trial is set for April 28 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Pet of the Day: Light-pawed Misty the cat burglar
- PICTURED: North Kent flooding - shops, homes and train station deluged in summer storms
- VIDEO: Woman uncovers huge hidden sinkhole in St Paul's Cray
- Sevenoaks and Swanley MP Michael Fallon describes 'great privilege' of defence role
- Bromley police cracking down on dangerous use of motorised bikes in borough