Two men have pleaded not guilty to a kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Police were first alerted to the crime when a witness called to say they had seen a carjacking.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
An appeal was launched to identify a man who was captured on CCTV in the BP garage in Perry Street, Chislehurst.
Moody and Crawley's trial is set for April 28 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Absolutely Fabulous the Movie review: ‘the magic is still there’
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- 'I'll kick the f*** out of you': Vicky Foxcroft 'receives death threats for not supporting Jeremy Corbyn'
- Attempted child abductions in Penge
- PICTURED: Police spotted at Greenwich station