A TOWIE star, Easter egg hunts and fashion events are among the activities lined up at Bluewater this Easter.
The Only Way is Essex’s Arg – who we interviewed here – is at the Greenhithe centre’s Waterstone’s shop from 5pm tomorrow (April 16) signing copies of his new book, while Lindt will bring Easter to life up until Monday (April 21) with a hunt through the mall.
Children are invited to make their way through the Lindt warren and spot as many Gold Bunnies as they can to get a chocolate treat at the end.
Chocolatiers Cocoba are also holding an Easter Egg hunt throughout the mall and you’ll need to follow the clues to find pictures of giant eggs in store windows until Saturday (April 19) to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
For grown-ups co-founder of Damsel in a Dress Amanda Seabourne will be providing tips on what to wear this summer from 11am to 3pm on Thursday (April 17) at John Lewis, where you can also pick up a glass of bubbly and have your make-up done by a beauty consultant from Bobbi Brown.
There are also stacks of offers, like a child eating for free when accompanied by a paying adult at La Tasca, upto 50 per cent off at The Entertainer and special ranges at the Build a Bear Workshop and Nomination jewelers.
Go to bluewater.co.uk for the full lowdown.
- What’s on this weekend: 11 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: An Olympic champion, Nobel prize winner and Doreen Lawrence among those #ProudtobeGreenwich
- Chance to join amazing adventurer in climb up the O2 for Father’s Day
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- 9 things to do in north Kent and south east London this bank holiday and half term