A major police presence was spotted at an address in Gravesend on Sunday evening after reports of concern for a man’s welfare.
Emergency services were called to Rayleigh Close at around 7.24pm and four police cars, a police van and an ambulance car attended.
The man was later taken to hospital for treatment.
- POLL: Study shows people turn to takeaways and alcohol when stressed out
- Caught speeding? Court revolutionises how cases are heard
- UPDATE: Man rushed to King's College Hopsital after 'serious' crash in Bromley
- Crowd trouble at Rotherham v Millwall game
- Fawkham nudists battle to save caravans at naturist club