A major police presence was spotted at an address in Gravesend on Sunday evening after reports of concern for a man’s welfare.
Emergency services were called to Rayleigh Close at around 7.24pm and four police cars, a police van and an ambulance car attended.
The man was later taken to hospital for treatment.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union