A major police presence was spotted at an address in Gravesend on Sunday evening after reports of concern for a man’s welfare.
Emergency services were called to Rayleigh Close at around 7.24pm and four police cars, a police van and an ambulance car attended.
The man was later taken to hospital for treatment.
- 180 football hooligans warned to surrender passports ahead of Euro 2016
- London City Airport warns severe delays on flights after French airport barricaded
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash