A major police presence was spotted at an address in Gravesend on Sunday evening after reports of concern for a man’s welfare.
Emergency services were called to Rayleigh Close at around 7.24pm and four police cars, a police van and an ambulance car attended.
The man was later taken to hospital for treatment.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London