A major police presence was spotted at an address in Gravesend on Sunday evening after reports of concern for a man’s welfare.
Emergency services were called to Rayleigh Close at around 7.24pm and four police cars, a police van and an ambulance car attended.
The man was later taken to hospital for treatment.
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Will Father Christmas arrive in an ambulance this year?
- VIDEO: Greenwich pupils feed hungry shoppers with 'mince flies'
- Woolwich listed building could be demolished for Crossrail square