A Gravesend man arrested in connection with the theft of nearly £8,000 worth of high value road bikes used at Cyclopark has had his bail extended.
The 26-year-old will have to wait until May 8 to find out whether he will be charged after being detained following the theft of bikes worth a total of £7,950.
Between 5pm on January 1 and 10am the following day, a GT Grand Tourer carbon bike worth £2,500 and a Giant road bike worth £750 were reported to have been taken from an address in Old Road East, Gravesend.
Police also received a report after 10am on February 21 of the theft of two road bikes from a garage in Luddesdown, Gravesend.
It was reported a Pinarello FP2 worth £1,800 and custom made time trial bike worth £2,900 were missing.
A burglary was also reported at the Cyclopark track in Watling Street in the early hours of the morning on February 27.
Three bikes parked in front of a shop on the park were reported missing and damage was caused to shutters.
Officers carried out a search and the three bikes were located nearby and returned.
A 21-year-old woman from Gravesend arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary has been released without charge.
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots