Police are hunting three suspects in connection with break-ins at Welling and Falconwood stations.
British Transport Police officers are investigating burglaries at Falconwood on March 20 and Welling on March 21.
Investigating officer Detective Constable Krishan Appannah, said: “On the first occasion two men and a woman were seen loitering around Falconwood station at midnight.
“The trio returned at 3am and broke into the station to gain access to the coffee shop, stealing confectionery and cash.”
“On the second occasion the same people were seen at Welling station around midnight.
“They broke into the station’s coffee shop and stole confectionery, causing more than £400 worth of damage.”
Officers have carried out several lines of enquiry including viewing CCTV footage from in and around the stations, as well as conducting forensic examinations.
DC Appannah said: “I’d urge anyone who recognises these three people, or has any information that could help the investigation, to please get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting background SSUB/B7 of 11/04/14.
Information can also be passed to the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash