Travellers seen pitched up by Tubbenden skate park in Orpington have now left, leaving behind a large amount of fly-tipped waste.
They arrived at the Tubbenden Lane park on Monday morning, and quickly caused concern for local residents.
A man, who did not want to be named, told News Shopper: "I am a little bit disturbed.
"These travellers have settled in Tubbenden Park. There are about 20 or 30 vehicles.
"I've already rung the council about it."
A council spokesman said: "We cannot tolerate these illegal incursions and in less than 24 hours, with support from the police, this latest traveller incursion has been dealt with.
"It is disgusting to record that there is now a large amount of fly-tipped waste at the site which needs to be removed and this will be done as quickly as possible."
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors