Travellers seen pitched up by Tubbenden skate park in Orpington have now left, leaving behind a large amount of fly-tipped waste.
They arrived at the Tubbenden Lane park on Monday morning, and quickly caused concern for local residents.
A man, who did not want to be named, told News Shopper: "I am a little bit disturbed.
"These travellers have settled in Tubbenden Park. There are about 20 or 30 vehicles.
"I've already rung the council about it."
A council spokesman said: "We cannot tolerate these illegal incursions and in less than 24 hours, with support from the police, this latest traveller incursion has been dealt with.
"It is disgusting to record that there is now a large amount of fly-tipped waste at the site which needs to be removed and this will be done as quickly as possible."
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- TRAVEL: Traffic slow at Blackwall Tunnel
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Reports of man 'throwing stuff off the roof' on Slade Green Road