Gravesend's Cyclopark hosted more than 800 of the most elite riders last weekend (April 12-13) for a nail-biting round of the BMX National Series.
Around 1,000 spectators gathered at Europe’s largest cycle centre in Wrotham Road, Gravesend, to watch the competition.
The first round in the series happened last month and rounds 4 and 5 will take place in Preston next month.
It was biggest South Regional event for many years.
Cyclopark's chief executive Laurence Tricker said: “This weekend’s BMX event proved to be another success for park, achieving records breaking visitor numbers.
“Each day we had 700 riders competing, plus the good weather and the excitement around the event attracted over 1,100 spectators each day.
“The crowds were not disappointed and treated to some top class BMX racing, with nail biting finishes
“Again the success of this event is down to the team behind the scenes, who performed brilliantly.”
- Stat Chat: How easy is returning to work after having a child?
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Charlton burglar who climbed tree in 17-hour police stand off sentenced
- PICTURED: Car crashes into front of Sidcup house after police pursuit
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend