Gravesend's Cyclopark hosted more than 800 of the most elite riders last weekend (April 12-13) for a nail-biting round of the BMX National Series.
Around 1,000 spectators gathered at Europe’s largest cycle centre in Wrotham Road, Gravesend, to watch the competition.
The first round in the series happened last month and rounds 4 and 5 will take place in Preston next month.
It was biggest South Regional event for many years.
Cyclopark's chief executive Laurence Tricker said: “This weekend’s BMX event proved to be another success for park, achieving records breaking visitor numbers.
“Each day we had 700 riders competing, plus the good weather and the excitement around the event attracted over 1,100 spectators each day.
“The crowds were not disappointed and treated to some top class BMX racing, with nail biting finishes
“Again the success of this event is down to the team behind the scenes, who performed brilliantly.”
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after 49-year-old found dead in Eltham house
- VIDEO: Car drives wrong way at Northfleet bend head on into traffic
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Bluewater signing
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2