Shoppers in Erith were treated to a range of Easter delights on Saturday (April 12) with a chance to get up, close and personal with hedgehogs, rabbits and chicks.
Kids were transformed by face painters and there were stalls selling handmade chocolates and handmade gifts and cards at Erith Riverside Shopping Centre.
The four-hour event gave plenty of time for visitors to get acquainted with the animals and stock up on last-minute presents.
The centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We were delighted by the response to our Easter Fun Day, it was a great success and fantastic to see families enjoying everything we had on offer.
"The Easter petting zoo was very popular with our younger shoppers and our gift fair offered some lovely treats for our grown up visitors."
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley