Shoppers in Erith were treated to a range of Easter delights on Saturday (April 12) with a chance to get up, close and personal with hedgehogs, rabbits and chicks.
Kids were transformed by face painters and there were stalls selling handmade chocolates and handmade gifts and cards at Erith Riverside Shopping Centre.
The four-hour event gave plenty of time for visitors to get acquainted with the animals and stock up on last-minute presents.
The centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We were delighted by the response to our Easter Fun Day, it was a great success and fantastic to see families enjoying everything we had on offer.
"The Easter petting zoo was very popular with our younger shoppers and our gift fair offered some lovely treats for our grown up visitors."
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time