Shoppers in Erith were treated to a range of Easter delights on Saturday (April 12) with a chance to get up, close and personal with hedgehogs, rabbits and chicks.
Kids were transformed by face painters and there were stalls selling handmade chocolates and handmade gifts and cards at Erith Riverside Shopping Centre.
The four-hour event gave plenty of time for visitors to get acquainted with the animals and stock up on last-minute presents.
The centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We were delighted by the response to our Easter Fun Day, it was a great success and fantastic to see families enjoying everything we had on offer.
"The Easter petting zoo was very popular with our younger shoppers and our gift fair offered some lovely treats for our grown up visitors."
- VIDEO: 'Thoughtless' Gravesend pranksters fake kidnapping for YouTube hit
- PICTURED: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Family organise fun run in memory of Aiden, 13
- Tea duelling and umbrella fencing happening at Steampunk event in Abbey Wood
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best