A Bromley teenager is accused of having possessed an “extreme pornographic” image of a person having sex with an animal.
The 16-year-old is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (April 15).
It is said the picture depicted “in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing an act of intercourse with a live unknown animal”.
He is also charged with multiple counts of possessing indecent photographs showing sexual activity involving children and adults.
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Second arrest in Eltham murder investigation after man found dead
- Tributes to 'popular' Eltham man killed after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Dog 'kicked in the willy' after weeing outside Hayes butcher shop
- Bexleyheath conjoined twins, with slim chance of survival, defy odds to start school together