A Bromley teenager is accused of having possessed an “extreme pornographic” image of a person having sex with an animal.
The 16-year-old is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (April 15).
It is said the picture depicted “in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing an act of intercourse with a live unknown animal”.
He is also charged with multiple counts of possessing indecent photographs showing sexual activity involving children and adults.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner