A Bromley teenager is accused of having possessed an “extreme pornographic” image of a person having sex with an animal.
The 16-year-old is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (April 15).
It is said the picture depicted “in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing an act of intercourse with a live unknown animal”.
He is also charged with multiple counts of possessing indecent photographs showing sexual activity involving children and adults.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 boring areas of life that make us feel most fed-up
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Belvedere community comes together for celebration of black history month
- Bromley burglar jailed for two years after crime spree