A Bromley teenager is accused of having possessed an “extreme pornographic” image of a person having sex with an animal.
The 16-year-old is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (April 15).
It is said the picture depicted “in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing an act of intercourse with a live unknown animal”.
He is also charged with multiple counts of possessing indecent photographs showing sexual activity involving children and adults.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern goes up in flames
- Rubbish on fire outside Blackfen kebab shop
- Top five must read stories
- UPDATE: Police find missing 91-year-old from Meopham
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course