A Bromley teenager is accused of having possessed an “extreme pornographic” image of a person having sex with an animal.
The 16-year-old is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (April 15).
It is said the picture depicted “in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing an act of intercourse with a live unknown animal”.
He is also charged with multiple counts of possessing indecent photographs showing sexual activity involving children and adults.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater