A Bromley teenager is accused of having possessed an “extreme pornographic” image of a person having sex with an animal.
The 16-year-old is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (April 15).
It is said the picture depicted “in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing an act of intercourse with a live unknown animal”.
He is also charged with multiple counts of possessing indecent photographs showing sexual activity involving children and adults.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Millwall manager Ian Holloway recognised for fight against racism
- VIDEO: Greenwich man said to have spoken to Jesus claims he has healing powers
- Gravesend man stabbed to death by son in frenzied attack, inquest hears
- Slade Green library to close for two weeks