The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley