The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Police 'told pupil having affair with Bexleyheath Academy teacher year before action taken'
- UPDATE: Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Bromley Council Leader "cannot ignore a gentleman with a £500 million cheque"
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance