The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway