The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer