The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Teenager and woman arrested after man stabbed in Erith
- Dangerous Eltham driver on his phone crashes into 3 vehicles while trying to escape from the police
- Parents launch last-ditch attempt to save 2-year-old daughter after latest supposed victory against cancer fails
- Pensioner jailed for sexual abuse at Anerley children's home