Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Alleged attack in the Rising Sun in Dartford
The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a pest control officer
- Man who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on West Wickham train avoids jail
Comments are closed on this article.