The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire