The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station
- Air ambulance lands in Abbey Wood after teenager stabbed