The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by car in New Cross
- Gravesend prankster banned from football matches for three years after Tottenham Hotspur pitch invasion
- Health experts encouraging people to give their livers a break and go dry for January
- VIDEO: Bexleyheath Academy Frozen song viewed more than 10,000 times in a day