The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths