The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- Four children involved in Bromley smash which left a woman with 'serious injuries'
- DLR workers to stage two day strike
- Woman and neighbours escape Downham house fire unharmed
- VIDEO: Bromley youngsters part of Entity Allstars through to final of Britain's Got Talent
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised with burns after Charlton restaurant blaze