Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Alleged attack in the Rising Sun in Dartford
The pub manager of the Rising Sun Harvester in Dartford was reportedly threatened and forced to hand over cash on Saturday night (April 12).
It occurred at the pub in Dartford Road at around midnight and the employee was left “shaken” by the incident.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “It is reported between 11.30pm and midnight on April 13, a member of staff was threatened and forced to hand over a quantity of cash to man who wore a scarf over part of his face. Enquiries are ongoing.”
A spokeswoman for Mitchells and Butlers, which operates the Harvester, said: “Fortunately, we were not open at the time and no one was physically hurt, although our manager was shaken by the robbery.
“We are now helping the police with their investigation.”
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Little boy falls out of window in Dartford
- Driver critical after Greenwich crash
- Swanley war memorial gets £14,000 facelift in memory of lost officer
- Catford rapper ShaoDow follows in footsteps of Dr Dre
Comments are closed on this article.