A new art club has started in Bexley and is proving to be a big hit with creatives at only a tenner per session.
The Art Club is for all adults and abilities and is held at Bexley Community Library in Bourne Road.
The Art Club is tutored by renowned Bexley artist Roger Mortimer, who also designed and painted the mural on the wall of the building.
Those attending the Bexley Library Art Club can paint what they want and each will receive guidance and expert tuition on their painting.
Materials will be provided, but artists can bring their own if they wish to do so.
It costs £10 per two hour session and meets at the library every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm.
From May 12 there will be Monday session as well at the same time.
Beginners are very welcome.
Call 01322-836303 or email Library@GreenerBexley.org
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks