A new art club has started in Bexley and is proving to be a big hit with creatives at only a tenner per session.
The Art Club is for all adults and abilities and is held at Bexley Community Library in Bourne Road.
The Art Club is tutored by renowned Bexley artist Roger Mortimer, who also designed and painted the mural on the wall of the building.
Those attending the Bexley Library Art Club can paint what they want and each will receive guidance and expert tuition on their painting.
Materials will be provided, but artists can bring their own if they wish to do so.
It costs £10 per two hour session and meets at the library every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm.
From May 12 there will be Monday session as well at the same time.
Beginners are very welcome.
Call 01322-836303 or email Library@GreenerBexley.org
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after motorcycle crash in Sidcup
- St Paul's Cray filth mountain Waste4fuel could be cleared by summer
- CCTV: Dartford man jailed for 12 years after shooting police officer in Bexley