A new art club has started in Bexley and is proving to be a big hit with creatives at only a tenner per session.
The Art Club is for all adults and abilities and is held at Bexley Community Library in Bourne Road.
The Art Club is tutored by renowned Bexley artist Roger Mortimer, who also designed and painted the mural on the wall of the building.
Those attending the Bexley Library Art Club can paint what they want and each will receive guidance and expert tuition on their painting.
Materials will be provided, but artists can bring their own if they wish to do so.
It costs £10 per two hour session and meets at the library every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm.
From May 12 there will be Monday session as well at the same time.
Beginners are very welcome.
Call 01322-836303 or email Library@GreenerBexley.org
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?