Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Painter Roger Mortimer leads new art clubs in two Bexley libraries
A new art club has started in Bexley and is proving to be a big hit with creatives at only a tenner per session.
The Art Club is for all adults and abilities and is held at Bexley Community Library in Bourne Road.
The Art Club is tutored by renowned Bexley artist Roger Mortimer, who also designed and painted the mural on the wall of the building.
Those attending the Bexley Library Art Club can paint what they want and each will receive guidance and expert tuition on their painting.
Materials will be provided, but artists can bring their own if they wish to do so.
It costs £10 per two hour session and meets at the library every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm.
From May 12 there will be Monday session as well at the same time.
Beginners are very welcome.
Call 01322-836303 or email Library@GreenerBexley.org
- Woolwich roads cordoned off over 'suspect package'
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Kent County Council admits to job advert blunder after libraries vacancy is pulled
- Design for Biggin Hill heritage centre approved by Bromley Council
Comments are closed on this article.