Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Painter Roger Mortimer leads new art clubs in two Bexley libraries
A new art club has started in Bexley and is proving to be a big hit with creatives at only a tenner per session.
The Art Club is for all adults and abilities and is held at Bexley Community Library in Bourne Road.
The Art Club is tutored by renowned Bexley artist Roger Mortimer, who also designed and painted the mural on the wall of the building.
Those attending the Bexley Library Art Club can paint what they want and each will receive guidance and expert tuition on their painting.
Materials will be provided, but artists can bring their own if they wish to do so.
It costs £10 per two hour session and meets at the library every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm.
From May 12 there will be Monday session as well at the same time.
Beginners are very welcome.
Call 01322-836303 or email Library@GreenerBexley.org
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a pest control officer
- Man who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on West Wickham train avoids jail
Comments are closed on this article.