A new art club has started in Bexley and is proving to be a big hit with creatives at only a tenner per session.
The Art Club is for all adults and abilities and is held at Bexley Community Library in Bourne Road.
The Art Club is tutored by renowned Bexley artist Roger Mortimer, who also designed and painted the mural on the wall of the building.
Those attending the Bexley Library Art Club can paint what they want and each will receive guidance and expert tuition on their painting.
Materials will be provided, but artists can bring their own if they wish to do so.
It costs £10 per two hour session and meets at the library every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm.
From May 12 there will be Monday session as well at the same time.
Beginners are very welcome.
Call 01322-836303 or email Library@GreenerBexley.org
- Bromley fight sees police seize rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- Biggin Hill Airport celebrates after landmark ruling
- Four men deny involvement in Thamesmead murder
- PubSpy reviews The Harvest Moon, Orpington
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent