Egg-cited kids have been busy scouring the Danson Youth Centre for Easter chocolates.
Around 50 youngsters hunted for the eggs in the centre's ground and building in Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, on April 5.
Their efforts were rewarded by an appearance from the Easter Bunny later that day.
Organiser Savithri Bhat, who also organised an Indian paint throwing festival at the venue last month, said:“We were so pleased with how it went.
We raised around £150 for the Arpana Trust, an Indian health charity, and the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
“I’m just so delighted we managed to raise such a huge amount and the Danson Youth Centre were so kind to let us use those grounds.”
The 37-year-old, of Brampton Road, added: “I might retire from event organising for a little while and take a breather to recover.”
- Woman hit by bus outside cinema in North Greenwich
- Pets at Home to STOP selling rabbits over Easter - here's why
- Drug dealer who supplied serial killer Stephen Port convicted
- Greenwich 'TubePerve' who filmed over 100 upskirt shots on London Underground spared jail
- Local MPs slam proposals for Southeastern trains to stop calling at several central London stations