Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: The Easter Bunny delights Bexley kids at the Danson Centre
Egg-cited kids have been busy scouring the Danson Youth Centre for Easter chocolates.
Around 50 youngsters hunted for the eggs in the centre's ground and building in Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, on April 5.
Their efforts were rewarded by an appearance from the Easter Bunny later that day.
Organiser Savithri Bhat, who also organised an Indian paint throwing festival at the venue last month, said:“We were so pleased with how it went.
We raised around £150 for the Arpana Trust, an Indian health charity, and the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
“I’m just so delighted we managed to raise such a huge amount and the Danson Youth Centre were so kind to let us use those grounds.”
The 37-year-old, of Brampton Road, added: “I might retire from event organising for a little while and take a breather to recover.”
- Kent Police appeal after car driven at man outside Air and Breathe nightclub, Dartford
- Sydenham man who repeatedly raped same victim is jailed
- Pet of the Day: Ruby's in a flap
- Are gadgets ruining family time and stopping kids playing outside in the summer holidays?
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
Comments are closed on this article.