Egg-cited kids have been busy scouring the Danson Youth Centre for Easter chocolates.
Around 50 youngsters hunted for the eggs in the centre's ground and building in Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, on April 5.
Their efforts were rewarded by an appearance from the Easter Bunny later that day.
Organiser Savithri Bhat, who also organised an Indian paint throwing festival at the venue last month, said:“We were so pleased with how it went.
We raised around £150 for the Arpana Trust, an Indian health charity, and the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
“I’m just so delighted we managed to raise such a huge amount and the Danson Youth Centre were so kind to let us use those grounds.”
The 37-year-old, of Brampton Road, added: “I might retire from event organising for a little while and take a breather to recover.”
- VIDEO: Traffic 'nightmare' in Catford following pub fire
- Bexley Council 'cannot promise' to save Belvedere Splash Park
- Millwall fans accused of 'unprecedented level of violent behaviour'
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- He lived long and prospered: A tribute to Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)