Chislehurst Rocks is a firm fixture in the diary with its great variety of bands and family fun – and you can help it to return.
The free festival will be held on September 6 but - with two live music stages, workshops, wandering entertainment, food, drink and rides - money is needed to put it on.
Organisers, the Friends of Chislehurst Recreation Grounds, are looking for grant money but need 100 people or businesses to pledge £100.
Members of the 100 club will get an acknowledgement in the festival’s publicity material (unless they want to be anonymous) and VIP hospitality at the event.
Volunteers are also needed.
- James frontman Tim Booth talks about sex, religion and how he owes his success to a marker pen
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig