Chislehurst Rocks is a firm fixture in the diary with its great variety of bands and family fun – and you can help it to return.
The free festival will be held on September 6 but - with two live music stages, workshops, wandering entertainment, food, drink and rides - money is needed to put it on.
Organisers, the Friends of Chislehurst Recreation Grounds, are looking for grant money but need 100 people or businesses to pledge £100.
Members of the 100 club will get an acknowledgement in the festival’s publicity material (unless they want to be anonymous) and VIP hospitality at the event.
Volunteers are also needed.
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show
- LeeFest 2016's secret Kent location revealed
- 6 south London* Eurovision 2016 parties not to be missed
- Croydon rappers Krept and Konan: 'We thought if this doesn’t work, we don’t know what the hell we’re going to do'