Chislehurst Rocks is a firm fixture in the diary with its great variety of bands and family fun – and you can help it to return.
The free festival will be held on September 6 but - with two live music stages, workshops, wandering entertainment, food, drink and rides - money is needed to put it on.
Organisers, the Friends of Chislehurst Recreation Grounds, are looking for grant money but need 100 people or businesses to pledge £100.
Members of the 100 club will get an acknowledgement in the festival’s publicity material (unless they want to be anonymous) and VIP hospitality at the event.
Volunteers are also needed.
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival