Chislehurst Rocks is a firm fixture in the diary with its great variety of bands and family fun – and you can help it to return.
The free festival will be held on September 6 but - with two live music stages, workshops, wandering entertainment, food, drink and rides - money is needed to put it on.
Organisers, the Friends of Chislehurst Recreation Grounds, are looking for grant money but need 100 people or businesses to pledge £100.
Members of the 100 club will get an acknowledgement in the festival’s publicity material (unless they want to be anonymous) and VIP hospitality at the event.
Volunteers are also needed.
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest