Chislehurst Rocks is a firm fixture in the diary with its great variety of bands and family fun – and you can help it to return.
The free festival will be held on September 6 but - with two live music stages, workshops, wandering entertainment, food, drink and rides - money is needed to put it on.
Organisers, the Friends of Chislehurst Recreation Grounds, are looking for grant money but need 100 people or businesses to pledge £100.
Members of the 100 club will get an acknowledgement in the festival’s publicity material (unless they want to be anonymous) and VIP hospitality at the event.
Volunteers are also needed.
- Fleetwood Mac add fifth Greenwich show
- S Club 7 reach for Greenwich following Children in Need reunion
- VIDEO X Factor: Welling's Charlie Jones and Stereo Kicks swing through Big Band week
- Bette Midler and Ariana Grande announce Greenwich shows
- The Who, Paul Weller and Johnny Marr announced for British Summer Time at Hyde Park