A Jaguar car caught fire in Gravesend in the early hours of Friday morning (April 11).
Fire crews were called out to reports of a car alight at 1.22am in Virginia Walk.
The firefighters put out the fire in around 20 minutes.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended a number of nearby incidents on Thursday evening including a property in Sandy Lane where a tea towel had been left on a hob and a car with a cracked fuel tank.
- Ghost-myth-busters: 'Hoaxes and mistakes' explain sightings says professor - do you agree?
- Stat Chat: We are becoming a nation of time-shifted telly addicts
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections