A Jaguar car caught fire in Gravesend in the early hours of Friday morning (April 11).
Fire crews were called out to reports of a car alight at 1.22am in Virginia Walk.
The firefighters put out the fire in around 20 minutes.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended a number of nearby incidents on Thursday evening including a property in Sandy Lane where a tea towel had been left on a hob and a car with a cracked fuel tank.
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: 10-mile queues on Dartford Crossing after crash and Tunnel break-down
- VIDEO: ‘It made our conservatory shake’ – fire breaks out after ‘explosions’ in Gravesend
- TRAVEL WARNING: Severe delays at North Greenwich
- No-longer-legal highs: Everything you need to know about the ban
- Romeo and Juliet review: Esher's Lily James mesmerises in the West End