A Jaguar car caught fire in Gravesend in the early hours of Friday morning (April 11).
Fire crews were called out to reports of a car alight at 1.22am in Virginia Walk.
The firefighters put out the fire in around 20 minutes.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended a number of nearby incidents on Thursday evening including a property in Sandy Lane where a tea towel had been left on a hob and a car with a cracked fuel tank.
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford