A Jaguar car caught fire in Gravesend in the early hours of Friday morning (April 11).
Fire crews were called out to reports of a car alight at 1.22am in Virginia Walk.
The firefighters put out the fire in around 20 minutes.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended a number of nearby incidents on Thursday evening including a property in Sandy Lane where a tea towel had been left on a hob and a car with a cracked fuel tank.
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Stat Chat: More grateful for iPhone than light bulb! Top 10 American exports we're thankful for
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above