A Jaguar car caught fire in Gravesend in the early hours of Friday morning (April 11).
Fire crews were called out to reports of a car alight at 1.22am in Virginia Walk.
The firefighters put out the fire in around 20 minutes.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended a number of nearby incidents on Thursday evening including a property in Sandy Lane where a tea towel had been left on a hob and a car with a cracked fuel tank.
- UPDATE: Hayes road reopens after unstable scaffolding made safe
- Southeastern passengers facing delays due to TWO broken down trains
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning and Dartford Crossing closed
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter