The Voice coach, Welsh singing legend Sir Tom Jones will headline a family-friendly day at the British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park.
Sir Tom plays the huge London festival on Sunday, July 13, alongside Boyzone, Little Mix, 10cc, The Bootleg Beatles and a host of much-loved children’s entertainers.
Children aged five and under go free and a family of four can go for £90.
Sir Tom said: “I love playing in Hyde Park, it's such a beautiful place and so many of the greats have played there.
“There is a real sense of musical history and a fantastic atmosphere that comes with playing in the middle of a great London park on a wonderful summer evening.”
Leading the children’s entertainment are Horrible Histories, Shaun the Sheep, Mr Men and Little Miss and Nick Jnr’s Go! Go! Go!
Magic sensation Troy will also be astounding the crowds.
Adult tickets cost £35, children under 16 cost £20, under 6s go free and families of four cost £90. Go to bst-hydepark.com
- X Factor: Charlie Jones from Welling's Stereo Kicks saved in sing-off
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season
- Awards glory in memory of Ed and a gig with Beth Orton for musicians
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds set to swoop in to Greenwich next year
- Spandau Ballet coming to Greenwich on arena tour