The Voice coach, Welsh singing legend Sir Tom Jones will headline a family-friendly day at the British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park.
Sir Tom plays the huge London festival on Sunday, July 13, alongside Boyzone, Little Mix, 10cc, The Bootleg Beatles and a host of much-loved children’s entertainers.
Children aged five and under go free and a family of four can go for £90.
Sir Tom said: “I love playing in Hyde Park, it's such a beautiful place and so many of the greats have played there.
“There is a real sense of musical history and a fantastic atmosphere that comes with playing in the middle of a great London park on a wonderful summer evening.”
Leading the children’s entertainment are Horrible Histories, Shaun the Sheep, Mr Men and Little Miss and Nick Jnr’s Go! Go! Go!
Magic sensation Troy will also be astounding the crowds.
Adult tickets cost £35, children under 16 cost £20, under 6s go free and families of four cost £90. Go to bst-hydepark.com
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show
- LeeFest 2016's secret Kent location revealed
- 6 south London* Eurovision 2016 parties not to be missed
- Croydon rappers Krept and Konan: 'We thought if this doesn’t work, we don’t know what the hell we’re going to do'
- David Gray completes line-up for Greenwich Music Time 2016