A man was reportedly assaulted in Longfield last Thursday (April 10).
Police were called at around 2.10pm to the Main Road to reports of a disturbance.
A man was taken to hospital but the injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed until June 5 pending further inquiries.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm SECAmb was called at approximately 2.15pm last Thursday to reports of an assault and a man with a head injury.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and the man was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken to Darent Valley Hospital for further treatment."
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Police get more time to quiz North Greenwich 'bomb' alert suspect