Over two hundred of the borough’s youngsters were busy searching Chislehurst high street for Easter eggs at the weekend.
Taking part in the first ever Chislehurst Eggsplorer event, 203 children took part in the trail on Saturday April 12.
The kids were each given a map and had to follow a set of clues to find as many treats as possible, while also meeting some bunny rabbits along the way.
Charlotte Hazelhurst, 5, said: “It was really cool to collect all the stamps from the different shops, and win some Easter Eggs too!
“I also loved seeing a real bunny and a giant bunny at the end of the hunt!”
Set up by Chislehurst Business Group, the day was put on to “showcase what a great place Chislehurst is to live, work and shop” – and was sponsored by a number of local businesses.
Founding member Izabela Hailey, from Green Owl Toys, said: “We are thrilled that so many families joined in.
“It was lovely to see the high street buzzing.”
- VIDEO: 'Thoughtless' Gravesend pranksters fake kidnapping for YouTube hit
- PICTURED: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Family organise fun run in memory of Aiden, 13
- Tea duelling and umbrella fencing happening at Steampunk event in Abbey Wood
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best