Rowan Atkinson is reportedly dating an actress from Bexleyheath 28 years his junior.
According to many national newspapers the comedy star has left his wife and is now with actress Louise Ford, 31.
A Daily Mail report from yesterday reveals photos of Atkinson, 59, with Ms Ford after a garden centre trip in south London.
The pair starred in a play together last year, Quartermaine's Terms, at Wyndham’s Theatre in Charing Cross.
Ms Ford is believed to have grown up in Parkside Avenue, Bexleyheath, and attended RADA.
Her IMDB page lists her previous credits as TV programmes Misfits, Doc Martin and Chickens.
Last year it was reported Atkinson had split with his wife of 23 years, Sunetra, however photographs from the weekend appear to show Atkinson still wearing his wedding ring.
Last October he was made a CBE by the Queen for a career making the nation laugh.
Atkinson declined to speak to the waiting press after the presentation.
The Oxford graduate became famous as part of the satirical series Not the Nine O'Clock News, and later his lead role in the classic series Blackadder made him a household name.
However, it was the creation of Mr Bean which transformed him into a global star.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight