Can you help police find missing 79-year-old Brockley man who suffers from dementia (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Can you help police find missing 79-year-old Brockley man who suffers from dementia
Police in Lewisham are appealing for help to trace a missing Brockley pensioner who suffers from dementia.
Alvin Allen, 79, was last seen on Saturday (April 12) at 12.45pm at his home in Tressillian Road when he said he was going to a hairdressers in New Cross Road.
Officers are concerned for “vulnerable” Mr Allen who suffers from dementia and is without several types of medication for ailments including diabetes.
He is described as black, around six ft tall, of slim build and he walks with a stoop.
He was last seen wearing a dark mac-style trench coat, a grey checked shirt, dark trousers and possibly black and navy trainers. He was wearing a black peak style hat.
He normally travels on buses but was walking to the hairdressers. He used to work in the City of London in King William Street and may visit that area.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lewisham police on 07788916864, police non-emergency line on 101 or Missing People 116 000.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.