Police in Lewisham are appealing for help to trace a missing Brockley pensioner who suffers from dementia.
Alvin Allen, 79, was last seen on Saturday (April 12) at 12.45pm at his home in Tressillian Road when he said he was going to a hairdressers in New Cross Road.
Officers are concerned for “vulnerable” Mr Allen who suffers from dementia and is without several types of medication for ailments including diabetes.
He is described as black, around six ft tall, of slim build and he walks with a stoop.
He was last seen wearing a dark mac-style trench coat, a grey checked shirt, dark trousers and possibly black and navy trainers. He was wearing a black peak style hat.
He normally travels on buses but was walking to the hairdressers. He used to work in the City of London in King William Street and may visit that area.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lewisham police on 07788916864, police non-emergency line on 101 or Missing People 116 000.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner